Copyright Centre for Addiction and Mental Health ("CAMH"), 2012.
Individual brain atlases based on manually drawn brain atlases from 5 healthy adults (the "Atlases"), with a list of regions and the extracted brain MRIs on which the Atlases are based (together the "Materials")
All Rights Reserved
Developed jointly by Julie L. Winterburn (1), Jens Pruessner (2), Sofia Chavez (3), Mark Schira (4), Nancy J. Lobaugh (3), Aristotle N. Voineskos (1,5), and M. Mallar Chakravarty (1,5) (the "Authors").
(1) Kimel Family Translational Imaging Genetics Research Laboratory, Research Imaging Centre, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Canada; (2) McGill Centre for Studies in Aging, McGill University, Montreal, Canada; (3) MRI Unit, Research Imaging Centre, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto Canada; (4) Neuroscience Research Australia, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia; (5) Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
In accessing the materials, documents and content, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The materials, documents and content ("Materials") on this site are protected by copyright, moral rights and/or database right throughout the world and are owned by CAMH and/or the Authors. The Authors assert their moral rights to be identified as the authors of the Materials.
- You may read, print and download the Materials for academic, non-commercial research including teaching.
- You may use the Materials (in whole or in part) for the purposes of academic, non-commercial research and teaching ("Permitted Purpose"). For the avoidance of doubt, the Permitted Purpose does not include using Materials for (i) commercially-sponsored research or (ii) the diagnosis, treatment or medical care of patients.
- You shall not (i) sub-licence or distribute the Materials to third parties or (ii) use the Materials (in whole or in part) as the basis of any commercial product. If you require a commercial licence for the Materials please contact us.
- You must not alter, modify, add to or delete anything from the Materials you download or use, except as is permitted in paragraphs 2 and 3 above. Subject both to the previous sentence and paragraph 6, any alterations, modifications, additions or deletions from the Materials must be clearly described in any publications or presentations.
- You shall, in any use of the Materials, include an acknowledgement in the form of "(c) Copyright Centre for Addiction and Mental Health 2012. All rights reserved." In addition, in all publications or presentations, you shall cite appropriate papers documenting the creation of the Atlases as "Winterburn, J. L., Pruessner, J. C., Chavez, S., Schira, M., Lobaugh, N. J., Voineskos, A. N., & Chakravarty, M. A novel in vivo atlas of human hippocampal subfields using high-resolution 3T magnetic resonance imaging. NeuroImage (2013). 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2013.02.003"
- The Materials are being provided as a service to the academic community and on a non-commercial basis, without charge. Accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, CAMH accepts no liability and offers no warranties in relation to the Materials.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the Materials provided under this free, academic end-user licence are a research tool undergoing further development and are not intended to be a clinical diagnostic aid. They are provided "as is"; and without any express or implied warranties, representations or undertakings. As examples, but without limiting the foregoing, CAMH does not give any warranty that the Materials do not infringe third party rights, are of merchantable or satisfactory quality, are fit for any particular purpose or for use under any specific conditions, or comply with any statement, demonstration or model provided or supplied by CAMH.
- In no event, unless required by law or agreed to in writing, will CAMH be liable to you for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials (including but not limited to loss of data, data being rendered inaccurate, losses being sustained by you or third parties), or a failure of the Materials to operate with any materials or software used by you.
- You agree to indemnify CAMH and its officers, employees, students, other researchers and agents (together, the "Indemnitees") and hold the Indemnitees harmless from and against any and all claims, damages and liabilities asserted by third parties (including claims for negligence) which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the Materials or the sale of any products based on the Materials.
- To maintain the protection of human subjects you undertake not to use the Materials so as to attempt in any way to discover the identity of or make contact with any individual from whom the information originated.
Last updated: 11 October, 2012
Note: Corrections made to NIfTI label files and README on 22 March, 2013. For more information contact email@example.com.